Add web-based logon.
Review Request #12981 — Created May 5, 2023 and updated — Latest diff uploaded
This adds web-based logon for to RBTools. This allows users of RBTools to
authenticate to the Review Board server via a web browser. This is useful for
users who authenticate to Review Board using SSO or similar methods, and would
like to use those methods to authenticate to RBTools. To do this we spin up a
local server which redirects to Review Board's login page and then receives
an API token from the Review Board server to authenticate with.
- Ran unit tests.
- Manually tested the login flow with successful logins and failed logins.
- Tested logging in again while logged in and logging out
- Tested with automatically opening a browser (the
- Tested logging in/out without the web based login flow.
- Tested exiting the command.