Added difference viewer for XML files.
Review Request #10713 — Created Sept. 11, 2019 and updated — Latest diff uploaded
There is now a syntax highlighted rendered view for XML files, where each node
in the XML document will be consistently indented so that it is easy to see
the actual contents of the document, even if the document is minified or
Unicode characters will be properly displayed in the render view as well.
There is also support for comparing different XML files with either the
render view or normal text view.
1) Ran unit tests on Python 2.7 and 3.6.
2) Tested manually on Python 2.7 and 3.6 outside of the diff viewer.
3) Tested manually on Python 2.7 and 3.6 inside of the diff viewer.
4) Tested manually on Python 2.7 and 3.6 with a document with UTF-8 encoding
5) Tested manually on Python 2.7 and 3.6 with an invalid XML document that
leads to an error while parsing.