Make VMwarePerforceTool a bit more robust
Review Request #4 — Created May 20, 2007 and submitted
|Review Board SVN (deprecated)|
One of our users reported that changeset parsing failed on a change where he'd deleted most of the normal VMware template and just had a single line summary. It's not surprising that this failed, since I didn't think that was allowed by our perforce server, but it apparently is. This change makes our perforce tool's changelist parsing bail out if it doesn't find the expected fields, which gives us the same sort of behavior we would expect from the plain PerforceTool.
Update unit tests for expected results and ran them. This currently bails out due to an odd "..." before the changed file in the test example. If I alter the test file to not have that, everything passes. I've asked Paul about what this means, and am waiting for a response.