Add the `rbt review` command.
Review Request #11883 — Created Nov. 24, 2021 and submitted — Latest diff uploaded
This change adds a new RBTools command for creating and editing reviews.
This uses the new
MultiCommandsubclass in order to provide a variety
of functionality within a single command:
rbt review editwill create or edit a draft review.
rbt review discardwill discard a draft review.
rbt review publishwill publish a draft review.
rbt review add-diff-commentwill add a new diff comment.
rbt review add-file-attachment-commentwill add a new file
rbt review add-general-commentwill add a new general comment.
Based on work by Anahita Mohapatra at /r/11502/.
Ran through manual test cases for each of the review subcommands:
- Creating a new review with various content.
- Editing an existing draft review.
- Creating general comments (both markdown and plain)
- Creating file attachment comments (both markdown and plain)
- Creating diff comments (markdown and plain, single- and multi-line).
- Discarding a draft review.
- Publishing a draft review.
- Tested validation and error handling (file attachment IDs, diff
filenames, diff revisions)