Fix most of the reference issues throughout the docs.
Review Request #9392 — Created Nov. 19, 2017 and updated
We have a lot of references in our docstrings and guides that
incorrectly pointed to the target. In some cases this is due to typos,
or using the full module path instead of the one provided in docs, or
old docs that didn't attempt to use the full name. There are also
__init__.pyfiles that are importing and re-exporting classes and
functions, and these were getting picked up and causing issues.
This change fixes up most of these by turning on Sphinx's
setting and working my way through the reference issues. This does not
fix everything, partly due to issues in third-party docs and strangeness
with Sphinx, but it takes care of the big culprits we have control over.
Generated the docs with
nitpickon. Saw that issues I fixed were gone,
and that the links for the ones I went through were resolving.
- Fixed up some references in
- Renamed a
clsin the docs.
Revision 2 (+343 -251)