Tool: PEP8 Style Checker Ignored Files: reviewboard/templates/diffviewer/view_diff.html reviewboard/static/rb/js/pages/views/diffViewerPageView.js reviewboard/static/rb/js/diffviewer/models/diffFileIndexModel.js reviewboard/static/rb/js/views/floatingBannerView.js reviewboard/static/rb/css/pages/diffviewer.less Tool: Pyflakes Ignored Files: reviewboard/templates/diffviewer/view_diff.html reviewboard/static/rb/js/pages/views/diffViewerPageView.js reviewboard/static/rb/js/diffviewer/models/diffFileIndexModel.js reviewboard/static/rb/js/views/floatingBannerView.js reviewboard/static/rb/css/pages/diffviewer.less
[WIP] Added a floating banner to the diff view
Review Request #8740 — Created Feb. 11, 2017 and discarded
- The banner used to get added once per diff file. Thank you Simon Zhang
for pointing out this bug.
- The floating banner used to show even though the user was at the top
of the page.
- The banner used to be bright green with a dark green border color.
- The banner contained the list of diff files only.
- The diff details inside the banner previously had its own styling class.
DiffReviewableViewgets added to the
makes it tricky to keep track of each diff file for two different views.
Since we are also adding a new
to display each diff file in the banner, we need to create a model that
contains the state on what diffs are there or are loading.
- I changed the banner so that it only gets added once to the diff view,
instead of once per diff file.
- I redesigned the styling so that the banner properly hides when the user
is at the top.
- I added a white box that contains the diff file.
- I added some divs to the diff view that will be necessary in the future.
- I changed the banner color to match the review request body. The banner
is now egg white with a black border color.
- I added a dropdown button on the right side of the banner (it currently
- I removed this custom made styling class and reused the classes that have
already been setup for this in
- I added a new
DiffFileIndexModelclass, but it is currently not connected
to the views. This model class is still a work in progress.
Link to Demo Video:
I tested the banner on the testing server. I have currently only tested the
banner for review requests containing one diff file.