Can you describe the rationale for each part of this change?
I see really three changes here:
1) A new option to control where discussions go (this is what I don't understand)
2) The creator of the review request is no longer on the recipient list (This will cause trouble with threads, since the local mail client likely won't have it -- not sure this is something we'll want to add)
3) Long filename lists in the e-mails are trimmed (that seems decent, but maybe should be a separate change)
(feature) send only review & reply emails to notification group and minor fixes
Review Request #5075 — Created Dec. 9, 2013 and discarded
This patch introduces ability to send notifications only for reviews & replies. Additional parameter is added to Review Group. In addition this patches contains 2 minor fixes:
- no need to add committer into email for review request creation
- limit list of files inside email bodies (not configurable)
This fix is tested on internal corporate production environment.