Review Request #12817 — Created Jan. 30, 2023 and submitted
When originally building Spina, I started off with some Backbone on
TypeScript tutorial that had imports from
'Backbone'. This worked fine
and I went with it. However, this was the wrong casing for the module,
which should have been
The reason this wasn't caught is that I'm developing on macOS, which has
case-insensitive filenames. Likely, so was the author of the tutorial.
Upon using this on a Linux system, imports failed.
This change updates all imports and the TypeScript configuration to use
the correct casing for the module.
Successfully built this with lowercase
Verified that the new builds corrected build issues on Linux.