Update the API Tokens UI for new token format and status.
Review Request #12527 — Created Aug. 10, 2022 and submitted — Latest diff uploaded
This change updates the API tokens config page for most of the
features supported by the new API token generator:
- Long API tokens are displayed nicely, inside an
a copy button.
- A label shows when each token was last used.
- Tokens which are expired or invalidated will show when that happened,
and in the case of invalidation, will show the message.
- Tokens with an expiration date will show the time left.
There's still some future work left to do in later changes:
- Allow people to set the expiration date.
- Show a warning when a token was created with a deprecated generator
Based on work by Michelle Aubin at /r/12492/
- Ran unit tests.
- Ran js-tests.
- Set up a bunch of different API tokens with various expiration dates
and validity settings. Checked that everything displayed correctly.
- Checked that the copy button functioned as expected.