Fix flake8 warnings in the codebase.
Review Request #12497 — Created Aug. 2, 2022 and submitted
This is a small change that fixes an unused import and some line length
issues, cleaning things up in preparation for new work.
setup.cfghas been updated for the warnings we want to filter out,
based on our other projects. These include:
- E121 - continuation line under-indented for hanging indent
- E125 - continuation line with same indent as next logical line
- E129 - visually indented line with same indent as next logical line
- E241 - multiple spaces after ‘,’
- W504 - line break after binary operator
flake8. It no longer reported warnings.
Unit tests pass for Python 2.7-3.10.