[WIP] Update the API Tokens UI for new token format and handling expiration and invalidation of tokens
Review Request #12492 — Created Aug. 2, 2022 and discarded — Latest diff uploaded
This is some very initial work that has been done for updating the API tokens UI
for our move to API tokens v2. The changes that I planned to complete are:
- Nicely display tokens that are 255 characters long.
- Show when tokens were last used.
- Show when tokens will expire or if they are expired.
- Allow users to set an expiry date when generating a token (by choosing typical
options from a drop-down list (7 days, 30 days, etc) or set a custom date
through a date picker widget).
- Show when tokens are invalidated.
- Maybe allow users to invalidate their own tokens from the UI.