Fix a few issues with connecting to the legacy ClearCase backend.
Review Request #12305 — Created May 29, 2022 and submitted
A few bugs slipped in at the last moment which broke posting changes in ClearCase
repositories when using the legacy community-driven ClearCase backend on the server.
This change fixes them up:
- The return for the diff lines got indented one space too far, which meant we
were never returning it for the legacy case. This resulted in always getting a
"there don't seem to be any diffs" error.
- The backend has
diffs_use_absolute_paths=False(by virtue of not changing the
default). This means that it's expected to send a basedir along with any diffs.
The old implementation of the repository info structure set the
be the vob tag, but this got lost when we redid everything. Since we only need
this for the legacy implementation, I've made it so we set
negotiate with the server about which backend we're talking to.
- The filenames listed in the diff header used to contain the vob tag. This of
course duplicates information which is already present in both the server-side
configuration of the repository AND the basedir, but not including it in the
filenames causes the diff parser to hit an infinite loop.
Posted changes against a repository configured with the legacy backend (along
with some changes to that backend which will be coming in a separate review